Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Done

I gave you my trust and you betrayed me,
I gave you all my love and you played me.
I never thought you could be so shady,
Way back when I thought you were my lady.

I don't know you now, feel like you hate me,
Only answer my calls to placate me,
You're a brand new person as of lately,
You made me believe you loved me greatly.

But now in life you don't even rate me,
You never take time to contemplate me.
Doubt you've ever been faithful, but maybe,
I did all I can do, I'm done now baby.

02/02/2012
Written and Copyrighted by Mike DeLoe

1 comment:

  1. Don,t lose faith Mike...you can't do that ..then they have won! I know you're not a quitter; you're your mother's son! She is an awesome strong woman. I know it's hard sometimes and we all get down but that is when we need to lean on one another for our strength. You WILL come through this and get justice. Our prayers are not always answered WHEN we want them to be but the Lord has NOT forsaken you. I'm so sorry for what has happened to you. I understand completely..my son has a similar problem...and there are people out here that a trying to change the system so that these situations cannot be happening to innocent men time and time again. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Mary Hively

    ReplyDelete